Pocket Book Bingo
Excuse me...Have you seen my owner?
Oh...It could be you!
Keep reading and see how these "beauties" can be yours.
THE NSACG POCKETBOOK BINGO EVENT
WHEN: Saturday, March 30th
WHERE: American Legion
1 Legion Place, Whippany
There are still a few tables left!
Gather the troops and let’s have some fun!
Individuals and small groups are encouraged!
Is your gymnast currently on a recreation team and contemplating getting more involved in the North Stars gymnastics program?
Come and meet/talk to other parents!
Sign up and drop registration form/payment or email firstname.lastname@example.org (CLICK)
($45 per person)
DEADLINE is Thursday, March 28Th.
For any further information or to donate, please feel free to call the committee chairpersons:
Angela Demetriou – (201) 978-1511
Deborah Ryan – (973) 980-4823
10 Reason why YOU NEED to be at Pocket Book BINGO
1. SUPPORTS NORTH STAR GYMNASTS!! (they work so hard, what’s not to support?)
2. FUN NIGHT OUT WITH FRIENDS! (how many times do you really get this opportunity?)
3. CHANCES TO WIN SOME AWESOME POCKETBOOKS (and not feel guilty about it!)
4. HAVE A BLAST PLAYING BINGO! (really, when is the last time you played this game? See if you can keep up!)
5. NEED TO FUNDRAISE ANYWAY, WHY NOT HAVE FUN? (self-explanatory)
6. MEET SOME NEW FRIENDS! (We’re all here for a good time…meet other North Stars friends and families you may not encounter in your everyday travels)
7. BYOB (self-explanatory)
8. ADULTS ONLY (self-explanatory)
9. FEEL LIKE HOOTING AND HOLLERING? – GO AHEAD!! (forget about gym work-outs – let this be your stress release!)
10. GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE… (Chance to win an extraordinary Louis Vuitton handbag – (valued at $1,450 )– who wouldn’t want to walk home with this bag??)